When you reserve whitewater rafting with Carolina Ocoee, we hold the reservation space for you and we may turn other rafters away for that trip date and time. We have made our policy as lenient as we can for the convenience of our guests. However, rafting trip spaces cannot be filled on short notice, and we must be firm in adhering to our refund/cancellation policy. Please note our reservation clerks are not authorized to alter the cancellation policy and cannot do so.
Our cancellation and refund guidelines are as follows:
With a 14 day or more notice:
- A refund is made less a $5.00 per person cancellation fee for the Middle Ocoee.
- A refund is made less a $10.00 fee for the Upper Ocoee or the Ocoee Combo.
- You may transfer the reservation to another date with no transfer fee.
- You may choose to be mailed “trip passes” that can be used at a future date, with no change fee.
With a 7 day or more notice:
- You may cancel with a 50% refund.
- You may reschedule the trip for another date and time, with no transfer fee.
- You may choose “trip passes” that can be used at a future date, with no change fee.
With a 24 hour minimum notice:
- No refunds within 24 hours of your trip time.
Reduction in the number of rafters on the day of the trip are not refundable. Please note a lot of planning goes into every trip and to maintain high trip quality changes within 24 hours are non refundable.
Please let us know as soon as possible, if there are any changes to the size of you party.